TradePlacer.com - Gold, Silver, Wine Trading

Login

Password

Forgot Password?
 
  TRADE PLACER FEATURED ITEMS LIST NEW OPPORTUNITY (FREE)
Name Last Symbol Expire Date Bid Ask  
American Eagle Gold Coin (1 oz.) American Eagle Gold Coin (1 oz.) $1,269.02  GOLD1ozAE-2012/12/31 12/31/16 $1,269.02 $1,472.19 Buy Sell
Canadian Maple Gold Coin (1 oz.) Canadian Maple Gold Coin (1 oz.) $1,269.02  GOLD1ozCM-2012/12/31 12/31/16 $1,269.02 $1,471.99 Buy Sell
American Eagle Silver Coin (1 oz.) American Eagle Silver Coin (1 oz.) $34.08  SILVER1ozAE-2012/12/31 12/31/16 $18.57 $24.31 Buy Sell
Canadian Maple Silver Coin (1 oz.) Canadian Maple Silver Coin (1 oz.) $35.66  SILVER1ozCM-2012/12/31 12/31/16 $18.57 $23.81 Buy Sell
US90% Silver Coins $100 Face (pre1965) (71.5 oz.) US90% Silver Coins $100 Face (pre1965) (71.5 oz.) $1,258.40  SILVER90PC100F-2012/12/31 12/31/16 $1,258.40 $1,552.98 Buy Sell
    How Does it Work?
24 Hour Spot Gold
24 Hour Spot Silver
Bookmark and Share
 
 
  EDITORIALS
  When the Bond Bubble Bursts ? Its Just a Matter of Time ? It Will Wipe Out Every Asset ? Including Commodities Lorimer Wilson 2016-09-21 12:06:01.0
Michael Pento sees the current financial conditions as creating the most dangerous markets he has
 
  Gold Is Going To Be Constrained For The Balance of 2016 ? Here's Why Lorimer Wilson 2016-09-21 12:06:01.0
We maintain the view that the rise in gold since the beginning of 2016 is not fundamentally
 
  Crude Oil: Will It Collapse Into the $30s ? or Soar Into the $90s? 4 Points of Views Lorimer Wilson 2016-09-21 11:57:45.0
Below are 4 different takes on what we can expect to see for WTI crude oil prices from a
 
  Zeal Speculator 9.20.2016 zealllc 2016-09-20 21:29:39.0
Weekly subscription newsletter.
 
  Revealed ? Our Personal Shortlist Of Stocks Taki T. 2016-09-20 21:24:39.0
This has not happened before, but we are revealing today our personal shortlist of stocks.
 
  Gold Investors ? Watch Out Taki T. 2016-09-20 20:59:40.0
You will vividly remember the frenzy about gold during the Brexit.
 
  Dollar to Weaken on Central Bank Meetings Craig Wilson 2016-09-20 20:51:15.0
This post
 
  BioTime (BTX) ? The Next Biotech Tenbagger ? Taki T. 2016-09-20 20:43:01.0
Biotechnology is becoming hot again.
 
  U.S. Mint Telegraphs Major Market Move Byron King 2016-09-20 20:17:48.0
This post
 
  Silver Returns to Its Historic Role James Rickards 2016-09-20 20:01:03.0
This post
 
  Will The Fed Surprise The Markets With Rate Hike? ciovaccocapital.com 2016-09-20 17:24:15.0
Market Says 85% Chance Fed Makes No MoveDuring the trading session Tuesday, the market was pricing in a 15% chance the Fed raises rates Wednesday.
 
  How to Become a Millionaire? Using Other People's Money Chris Mayer 2016-09-20 14:45:34.0
This post
 
  How to Become a Millionaire? Using Other People's Money Chris Mayer 2016-09-20 14:28:45.0
This post
 
  You Can't Ignore the Biotech Breakout Greg Guenthner 2016-09-20 13:55:08.0
This post
 
  Daily Digest 9/20 - Bitcoin Is Money, China Facing Full-Blown Banking Crisis martenson 2016-09-20 12:56:23.0
 
  Economic Collapse Is A Near-Certainty & We're Fast Approaching the Final Stage Lorimer Wilson 2016-09-20 08:17:33.0
…Whenever a country (or countries) creates debt that is beyond the level that they can ever repay,
 
  Noonan: Gold & Silver Are In the Calm Before the Inescapable & Most Financially Destructive Storm Ever? Lorimer Wilson 2016-09-20 08:06:05.0
For the moment, we are in the calm of the proverbial eye of the largest hurricane ever, and it is the
 
  Charts Show Federal Budget Still Within the Range of ?Salvation? Lorimer Wilson 2016-09-20 08:06:05.0
The deterioration of the federal budget began in slow fashion over a year ago, and it's now become
 
  Top Silver Stocks for 2016: September Update Lorimer Wilson 2016-09-20 08:06:05.0
Right before the start of the year, I [wrote an article outlining]…my top 5 overall silver stock picks
 
  In The News Today Jim Sinclair 2016-09-20 01:47:38.0
Jim Sinclair's Commentary Some how this picture and words do not instil much confidence that we can escape the "Zombie Market Apocalypse.
 
   LATEST NEWS
  IMPORTANT EQUITY ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Goldcorp Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses In Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm Sat, 24 Sep 2016 02:20:00 GMT
[Accesswire] - LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2016 / Lundin Law PC (the "Firm") announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Goldcorp Inc. ("Goldcorp" or the "Company") ...
 
  SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Goldcorp Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - GG Sat, 24 Sep 2016 00:08:00 GMT
[Accesswire] - NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2016 / Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Goldcorp Inc. ("Goldcorp" or the "Company") (NYSE: GG) and ...
 
  Gold Standard Ventures Corp. Increases Strategic Investment in Battle Mountain Gold Fri, 23 Sep 2016 20:15:00 GMT
[Marketwired] - Gold Standard Ventures Corp. , of #610 - 815 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6C 1B4, announces that effective September 22, 2016, and pursuant to a previously announced agreement, it has acquired ...
 
  Hecla Mining Rises With Higher Gold Prices (HL) Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:34:00 GMT
 
  Yamana Gold (AUY) Stock Slumps on Lower Gold Prices Fri, 23 Sep 2016 14:58:00 GMT
 
  What's Behind Kinross Gold's 143% Rise in 2016? (KGC) Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:57:00 GMT
 
  Assessing Coeur Mining's Valuation (CDE) Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:51:00 GMT
 
  What Drives Silver Wheaton Stock From Here? (SLW) Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:28:00 GMT
 
  Assessing Agnico Eagle Mines Valuation (AEM) Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:30:00 GMT
 
  IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG) -- Moody's affirms IAMGOLD's B2 rating, outlook revised to positive Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:55:02 GMT
 
  Royal Gold Congratulates Stanley Dempsey on Induction into National Mining Hall of Fame Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:05:00 GMT
[Business Wire] - Royal Gold, Inc. congratulates its former Chairman and CEO Stanley Dempsey on the occasion of his induction into the National Mining Hall of Fame.
 
  Gold Fields Limited: South Deep Is Cash Flow Positive With Fed's Rates Unchanged Thu, 22 Sep 2016 19:16:05 GMT
 
  GoldCorp Outperforming in Several Areas Thu, 22 Sep 2016 18:06:20 GMT
 
  Hecla to Participate at MINExpo 2016 and Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:43:00 GMT
[Business Wire] - Hecla Mining Company will attend MINExpo International 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Monday, September 26, through Wednesday, September 28, 2016. Hecla, to celebrate its 125th Anniversary, is a major sponsor of MINExpo, the premier trade show for mining equipment.
 
  Assessing Hecla Mining's Valuation (HL) Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:16:00 GMT
 
  Hecla Mining (HL) Stock Climbs Alongside Gold Prices Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:35:00 GMT
 
Market Categories Search Symbol Trade Register Other Links FAQ Blog Editorials Charts Contact Us Terms Bookmark and Share Site Meter